Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will you be my Valentine?

It's Valentine's Day and goodie bag making time! I found this awesome idea for a candy alternative valentine in a Family Fun magazine a couple years ago. We wrap microwave popcorn (Newman's Own Organic Pop's Corn) in a cellophane bag, tie it with some red polka dot ribbon, and add the little "corny" note.




I also like to make Valentine's with a picture on it so each child knows who gave it to them. This is an adorable picture taken by http://www.michellegreenephotography.com/

and I added a valentine border through shutterfly.com and had them sent to me at home.




We also made her teacher's these yummy chicken noodle soup jars (with heart noodles from cost plus world market). From my own personal experience I know teachers get a bunch of candy for Valentine's Day, so I thought these would be a cute candy free gifts.




No comments: