Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graduating class of 2010

Today was my Kindergarten Graduation. And again I am a huge cry baby! I couldn't even finish my speech :( I just get so choked up. But unlike last year I typed up my little speech and made copies for the parents just in case.



Kindergarten Class of 2010


You are the stars of today and also tomorrow. When I look out at your bright, smiling faces I can tell you are the most wonderful group of children.

For the past year you have worked hard. You have learned so many great things about numbers, words, animals, nature, letters, washing hands, eating properly and the importance of helping others.

With your great attitude to life you are ready now to go to grade school where you will continue to be stars, I am sure. You have learned all the right things here at La Petite. I hope you get the chance to help other children smile next year too.


Good luck and congratulations again.

Ms. Jen McClellan


Arianna- You have the biggest heart of gold, and always a song to sing. I will miss you

Dillon- You have a contagious laughter and the hugest heart! I will miss you

Dylan- I love your wonderful hugs and my little winner (always beating me in games) I will miss you

Jason- Your heart is full of kindness and you are always my little teacher helper! I will miss you

Joseph- Your smile melts my heart, and you are the best friend a friend can have (such a super sharer) I will miss you

Kayla- You are the silliest little girl, full of lots of love and giggles! I will miss you


Lucas- I remember when you were in the baby room, and how fast you have grown into the sweetest "big boy" You have always had the sweetest smile! I will miss you


Sara- You have a very loving heart and the most gorgeous smile!

I will miss you


Wyatt- You are the funniest boy I know! You make everyday full of laughter and smiles! I will miss you



These were the Awesome gifts my class gave me! (Ms. Monica snuck in and had my kids make these when I wasn't there)





No comments: