Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Everything and Nothing Day

Saturday was my day to commit to Nothing and do everything.

After the long weekend, bbq and swimming with friends, and early morning trips to the happiest place on earth I wanted to commit to nothing on Saturday!

And that is a hard thing for us to do.

There was so much that needed to be done at home, with little breaks in between.




This is the corn my sister Sandra brought over on Memorial day. She had planted some and had no more room for the rest.



I can always squeeze more plants in our garden box.




My wonderful husband helping me out with my lack of sun problem.




Always find time for my little chef! She loves the fresh fruit frozen pops from Trader Joe's. We made our own by blending watermelon and pouring it into Popsicle molds.



And we ended our day with the greatest teriyaki turkey burgers with grilled pineapple and wasabi mayo, so yummy.


No comments: